Monday, December 25, 2006

shock therapy

Visitng my parents.

Just lifting a little,no aerobic activity. LOTS and lots of food with lots of bad choices around. At least this year I didn't eat an entire candy jar of peanut butter cups.

Haven't had hardly any sweets at all. But I did have some. And I sort of feel like Bart Simpson when he keeps sticking his finger in a light socket and getting shocked.

I had some chocolate cake for my neices birthday (xmas eve baby). Tiny small piece of cake. 1/2 hr later my stomach feels bloated.

Today, just had 3 small cookies..Zap. Stomach feels a little bloated.


Post a Comment

<< Home