Tuesday, December 12, 2006

hy-puke-trophy part II

I started me second round of hypertrophy today. The weights are higher than the first round because I reset my maxs.

By the end of the 2nd week of strength I'm supposed to be doing
2reps of squat at 200lbs
2 reps of leg press at 515lbs
(**yes I've read MTB strength coach's treatise against leg press**)
2reps of 105 on the Hamstring curl
2reps at 165 stiff legged dead lift (which really isn't that much)

But this hypertrophy phase messes me up.
6 sets 10-12 reps upping weight every other set. UGH
4 workouts a week

2 weeks of this
2 weeks of strength- which will include some rides
then 2 weeks of power which includes some longer rides/ sprints

Then into endurance.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hamstring curls are so much weaker than yours, in all the other exercises we are close I got better squat. It takes all my might to crack 100lbs on the curl.

I suck ehehe
moab

 

Post a Comment

<< Home