Sunday, April 24, 2005

Parenting tips

1) If you can't deal with vomit and poop than you are in the wrong business

2) Bribery, Extorition, and Because I said so! are all legitimate forms of getting your kids to do something. 2-3 peas are equivilant to getting ice cream.

3) Daddy tax can be enforced at anytime and is equivilant to QTY: 1-3 pieces of whatver candy the children have.

4) No matter how much you think you are in control, you are never in control and you started losing control the day you got married, and lost any semblance of control the day you had kids.

5) Kids are not allowed to stick their fingers in moving wheels when working with you on the bikes

6) It's not good form to let your kids clean your chain then run around with greasy fingers all over the house

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Johan Mörén said...

LoL, i can second that :)

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

I need to see if I can add to your list....

I got my son those "finger flip trick bikes"
I would work on my bikes
while he played with his

those toys stayed in the basement with the bikes

like a special toy...

but he always wants in on the action
so I let him try to help
nothing gets done...
but we have fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home