Thursday, February 24, 2005

I-magic upgrade

I have the Tacx Flow ergo trainer. there has been some discussion at road bike review about the Tacx and accuracy. One guy was saying that when you upgrade to the Tacx I magic which controls the resitance unit from a PC computer that the FLOW seems easier at the same wattage. I have read that elsewhere in other forum discussions and that the Imagic control seems more accurate.



What really intrigued me with the Imagic and the Cadence software wasn't so much the video game aspect and graphics that it can do, but the fact that you can program your own rides. Which means that I could forget about those sticky notes and losing my place in the intervals, and just program it all in, save it and run it. Would make these kind of ergo intervals a snap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home