Monday, February 21, 2005

sick....legs of wood

Sat started a week of recovery,, which is basically nothing or ride easy with a day of 5x1 thrown in there, and an hour at Zone 2 before starting into the MSP (longer, lower intensity intervals)

My youngest son had been sick, and I as hoping that going into the rest week, I'd be able to stay healthy. No such luck. I think as a parent is is a foregone conclusion that you are going to get sick if your kids are sick regardless of the amount of handwashing you do.

Plus, I think I am just like those Tour riders, who get all messed up from their rest day. Sat/Sun did nothing. Today I got on the trainer for one set of 1 mins. Did them at 320-330.

Man my legs were wood. Dead, ache legs, no power. Good thing I did this intervals. To help keep some blood going to the legs. That is the problem with my rest, once I lose momemntum from training and take off, it is hard to get back into it. Plus I'm frustrated with something at work, so I'm putting a lot of energy in that. I hate it when things don't work, so I have to stick to it till it works.

cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home