Thursday, February 17, 2005

Almost done with SMSP

One more day of the SMSP intervals, then a well deserved rest week. This morning the total ON time was 27 minutes. I couldn't complete two of them, and helped my way through a couple with a tall gear. But you gotta do what you gotta do. After that it starts to transition into the MSP intervals. This is a case where you always think the grass is greener on the other side but it never is.

While almost puking through these short intervals, I'm wishing for the longer intervals at lower power setting. But when doing those I am wishing for shorter intervals. These MSP intervals are way more mental than the are physical. One the second or third day of a block I'll do some of them as hill climbs on the road or mountain bike.

Gonna make me a mean, lean, fighting machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home