Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Good and Evil on Valentine's Day

My wife rules. She got me the latest issue of Cyclesport and some Reeses. If any of you have read this BLOG you know that I've got some issues with Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. They call to me in the grocery store, and while I sleep. There is a conspiracy of monumental proportions somewhere in the highest echelon's of the Candy world and the government, I'm telling you.

Here is a picture of Good in harmony with Evil:
v3

I love Cycle sport. Like I said I'm a mtn bike racer all the way, but I love the writing and photography in this magazine. These guys just inspire me to push harder. There hasn't been a good Mtn bike mag since the early early days of MBA and Mountain Bike. The Quarterly issue of Mountain bike is actually pretty good though. I like DirtRag a lot too, but I'm just not into the singlespeed, bike courier, Mountain bike lifestyle 'scene' like I used to . Bike is lame IMHO, it's just pictures of guys hucking off cliffs, or riding stunts in BC. Ohh yeah, like I'm gonna be doing that anytime soon.

My kids gave this:
v1
v2

My oldest wrote almost the whole thing.

Ahh just doesn't get any better than this people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home