Monday, February 14, 2005

It is not ours to judge...Only to make fun of

In this world we live in, it's so easy to pass judgements on people. From cycling to where one might pass judgement on the kind of bike their riding or how they are dressed to parenting and passing judgement on someone's parenting style or they kids, etc... to driving SUVs to whatever.

The way I see it, we're all just brutha's trying to get by. Your problems and stresses and dreams are as important as mine regardless of how they might compare to each other.

That being said. I'm not going to judge you but I sure as hell might make fun of you. I expect you to do the same to me...

In that vein, here is a cool link I saw at jason sager

FUh2

Check out the submission page and this video here: movie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home