Monday, February 14, 2005

Damn POS knock off post it notes

What a sad world we live in when knock off Post it Notes don't stick! I put a little sticky on my top tube with the day's interval workout so that I don't forget what I'm supposed to be doing between these eye popping intervals.

This POS sticky didn't work well so I had to put it in my jersey pocket, and sure enough I forgot what I was doing. Workout called for 2sets of 3reps of 4 on 4 off. I thought I had to do 3 sets of 4 reps. So I tried a 4th one and couldn't do it, and started to feel sorry for myself, that is until I checked the note again. Then I got all inspired again and said, Ohh...2 sets. I can do that mother fu***. Was totally cycling through songs on the mp3 player during the last one, till I found one that would kick me up a notch to make it through the last one.

Did the 4 mins at 290W. First couple were cake. Last few were tough. Quite glad there were only 2 sets. It was doable.

And to celebrate a wonderful Valentine's day my wife and I had an appointment with a Lawyer to talk about a will. Not the most romantic thing to do, but I'm, glad we finally got our act together to get this the ball rolling on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home