Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Off the wave

Thanks everyone for their kind words about the race. It's really nice to know that people read and actually take inspiration. Mountain biking has been berry berry good to me, and I hope that others can get out of it what I get out of it.


Looks like I timed the race perfectly and was on top of the wave. Now I'm on the other side of the wave.

I'm feeling the race, though am trying to train. This is how you get better. Training under fatigue. Though care has to be taken to rest properly too. Today called for leadout intervals and they were pitiful. That's ok. I did the best I could and actually bagged most of the workout. I might try again tonight.

We are going to visit my parents at Myrlte Beach for a few days. I haven't figure out yet how to get a good ride in there. Too many side streets and hard to get a consistent ride in. I always feel like I'm going to die with the terrible drivers down there.

I'm so motivated from the race, and also getting my new calendar from Dave that I packed the trainer and am going to get on trainer ride in the garage and a few easy rides along Ocean Blvd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home