Thursday, December 08, 2005

PRQ: update

Just a quick update, you've seen the first in the series of PRQ with Nick Martin.
On deck: Mr. 24 himself Jeff Kerkove: Who gave many of us the inspiration to start Bloggiing.

In the wings: Alison Dunlap, yes THE Alison Dunlap and Dara Marks, and with a few reminders hopefully perenial North East stalwart Salam Mazzaway. And hopefully some more.

These writeups actually take a fair amount of time to put together. The racers are taking their limited time to answer the questions so I want to make sure they get a proper introduction and that their sponsors get recognition. But it is fun, and I hope that with all these in one place it will be good inspiration for the rest of us.

I'll be putting an index into the sidebar shortly. One of these days I'll take the time to learn pull down menus and all that good stuff.

3 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Ashwine... I am way impressed with what you have going regarding the pro write ups. I don't know how you make time for it in addition to the blogging, training, family, and work. Looking forward to the upcoming posts.

-Clay H.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Ashwin Amanna said...

How do I find the time? I don't have cable or satellite TV. Not that I don't wish I had it sometimes, but it is amazing the things you can accomplish w/o it.

 
At 3:49 AM, Anonymous check cashing said...

We actually love to oblige you the best things with 100% agreements and faster ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home