Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Feel the burn

Back to Hypetrohpy again.
Feels better second time around.
*EDIT:12-07-2005
Spoke too soon, I feel pretty soar actually!!!

Well sort of. Squats I don't push too hard because my form isn't that great, but leg press. Oooh man it burns.

2weeks of this than another 2 of strength and then it is on to Power and into endurance.... Though I'll try my best to do some riding in the Strength and power phases.

Though riding during strength phase, especially mountain biking creates for lots of questions:

-Is my tire flat?
-Is my rotor rubbing?
-Am I dragging a log behind me?
-Why am I going so slow?
-I remember riding this a lot faster?

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Check Cashing San-diego said...

You may likewise need to take a couple of minutes and shop around. Truly, search around the distinctive payday advance organizations to locate the best rates and most minimal charges. There is no sense in discarding cash on one Payday advance

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Carruth Vallecillo said...

Try not to become involved with the vortex of a modest payday advance bank. Locate a decent, genuine organization that will truly help you. I have not done a payday credit in five years nor will I until the end of time. Cash Advance Chicago

 

Post a Comment

<< Home