Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Something's Happening...something wonderful



Rest week this week. Nothing yesterday. Today, spinning on the trainer with 5x1min x 2 min off. First one at 350, second at 360, third at 370, fourth at 380. Uh.. that's pretty good considering that I was doing sets of 1bys at 320W a few months ago. Granted I didn't calibrate it this morning and there is a different tire on there than when I started. But wow. I should try and do a retest of what my MSPO is. Last time I did it was right before starting the SMSP phase and it came out to be around 270W. (on this machine with my bike with my body) Too many people get all into the # but it is really meaningless. Relative change is where it's at.

Hoping to slam it Sat and Sun, but gotta work some again

1 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Anonymous muebles said...

This can't succeed in reality, that is what I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home