Sunday, April 10, 2005

Crazy weekend

Wonderful weather this weekend. Bright, sunny, and I had work most of it. Feel a little cheated. Saw lots of riders and bikes on top of cars. Oh well there will be more.

Sat. I rode the trainer in the morning. Not wise to tell wife that I'll be working all day Sat, and oh by the way, I'm going to ride right when I get back. Actually was nice to do a good workout, since I felt that I've accomplished nothing on the bike since the race. There is something a little comforting about the trainer. You can do a hard workout but it isn't as mentally hard to push yourself like when you're outside. With the ergo trainer you set the power and put your head down and go.
2x8 mins, with first 2 at Zone 5 and last 6 at high zone 4 (did 330w/280w, and 320w/280)

Not as nice as JRA, and I know that I haven't been doing enough of those lately.

Sun watched kids while wife rode, worked at home then went into work. Actually everything at work went perfect. At home rode around neighborhood on the mtn bike for a little bit. Felt awesome. Bike is working well. changed all housings, it's all cleaned up. Need to do the fork and re-do my Stan's b4 the next race

Tomorrow will be day off from work to do taxes and get a good ride in.

Got my copy of Mastering Mountain Bike Skills from Lee at Lee Likes bikes.


Just skimming it, but so far looks INCREDIBLE. Way better than anything I've seen before. Lee and Brian Lopes even signed the inside cover, and sent some stickers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home