Monday, April 11, 2005

Ride much?

Can you tell that I don't ride that much:
DSC00259

Got this after a 2:45 tour on Brush Mtn.
DSC00157

Road from home up Old Farm. Phil from the shop was stopped on the trail adjusting his seat post, and I rode up with him. He'd done a triatholon the day before as his excuse. I had none. Ground the middle ring to keep the heart rate from exploding, and for the first time cleaned this newish rock staircase. Only way to do it is in middle ring. That was nice. Phil took off home and I went down the Beast. At bottom the regular creek crossing was like 3' deep and 15' across. Didn't feel like wading through it so turned around and rode back up.

Felt great, riding at least a cog higher than normal.

At the top went down Sidewinder then up Grizzly to the Gap side. Over to the Old Gap trails than back up the mtn. Series of rollers back to the top of Old Farm. I swear they add another roller everytime I ride that ridge.

Down OF back home.

Felt really strong the whole ride. Didn't really peg it but just tried to ride consistently. Bike handling was ok. Just not used to the speed these days.

Had hammer gel in flask diluted to make it flow better, a balance bar and some power bar recovery drink.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Anonymous mbiencegroup said...

I suppose one and all should browse on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home