Sunday, February 27, 2005

The sorrow of a pin head

Oh the sorrow. I have a pin head. Small head.
Gabba gabba we accept you we accept you one of us
Gabba gabba we accept you we accept you one of us

I don't wanna be a pinhead no more I just met a nurse that I could go for

kind of pin head. Hats do not fit me unless they are for kids. Sunglasses do not fit me unless they are pin head specific.

Normally I can get through life day to day dealing with this malady. But when I see things like this the true reality of my condition hits home
261251

One size fits all. Yeah right!

I want that hat. This may require some jury rigging. Buy the hat, cut the patch out, sew onto hat that fits. I remember having my grandma sew a patch of a skull onto a white hat for me once. She never had a problem with the skull, but she was from the old country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home