Monday, July 24, 2006

What's in Your Garage?

P1010010


3 of my bikes
2 of my wifes
3 kid's bikes
2 scooters
1 skateboard

Now you know why I sell a bike every time I buy one. There is no room for a quiver bigger than 3 of my own. Good thing my wife is happy with just two. Once the kids get big enough to get into road and mountain we are going to be in trouble.

If anyone has any ideas how to keep kid's bikes organized let me know. Every day they are just strewn on the floor in front of the garage door. It's great that they ride their bikes everyday, but I'm going to kill myself one of these days tripping over stuff.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A couple of things work for me:

1. Bike hoists-good for bikes that don't get used very often. Cost is around $16-20 each online

2. Bike stands- these look like a bike shop stand and hold the bikes upright with the front or back tire. Sold at Home Depot or Loews and holds 3 bikes. Good for the kids to use.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Norm said...

I recommend either buying a house for your kids, or always wearing a helmet. It makes 'jumping on the bike for a quick spin' that much easier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home