Friday, February 10, 2006

Got some antiobiotics

Went to the doctor today to get some antibiotics. I'm pretty sure I've got a sinus infection. I've been congested all my life with allergies, deviated septum, etc. So I know what regular congestion is. This is way up high in the sinuses, the kind that makes me whistle through my nose. It's not getting any better after almost 2 weeks.

It used to be I'd just sit it out and wait. But I've got no qualms in getting some antibiotics these days. Hopefully it will clear up and I get back to not breathing like I normally do.

Winter is back here. Good timing as I'm going to be starting the interval phase next week. Today I tried to do some leadout intervals on the trainer. I'm just tired, so I only did a few sets of :20 on :20 off X6 with 2 minutes rest between sets. I tried to get to 130rpm.

I also changed my rear tire on the road bike in order to save my good rubber. Trainers will eat up a rear tire in no time.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, I marvel at how your life seems to mirror mine a bit. . . the training, the kids, balancing day to day. . . and now complaints of 2 weeks of sinus infection. . . same here. Same with the whole family, same with a bunch of my riding partners. Seems like the East Coast is down with a nasty cold virus. Feel better. Keep riding and writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home