Friday, January 20, 2006

Afternoon Delight

My wife and I were planning on meeting for lunch today and she suggested a rendevouz of another kind. I know what you're thinking. And if you're thinking what I'm thinking than your thinking the wrong thing. For those of you who are married with children you know that what I mean.

We went for a ride.

65 degrees F today. It was sub 30 only a few days ago. Sunny, warm. and muddy.

She is fit. I'm all into my training plan Morris this Morris that, and she was riding away. We hit Brush mtn, the usual haunt and found some nicely thawed muckity muck in some places and dry trail elsewhere.

Here she is coming down one of those steeper than it looks trails
DSC00478

This picture is cool.
DSC00476

And finally, a batman-esqu tilted picture because the roof of my car is not totally flat.
DSC00479

The next time an afternoon rendevouz is scheduled I am going to make sure that I've trained for it.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

Looks like you and your wife have a great time.

I am a lurker on your blog. I really enjoy reading the interivew you have with other pro bikers.

keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home