Thursday, June 30, 2005

Music to motivate

Just cashed in an itunes card from my sister. Blasts from the past some new stuff. All good trainer or time trial music. Sometimes the old stuff is pretty slow and tame compared to today's pop punk, but the beat is actually more realistic for riding race pace as opposed to 1-2min interval pace.

One of my favortite bands growing up was Stiff Little Fingers. The itunes store had NOTHING of their old stuff, just a new album released on 2003-Guitar and Drum


WOW it rocks. I bought the whole album.

Other stuff I got included:
Christmas-the Who
Baba O Riley -the Who

Where were you when the storm broke and 68 Guns - The Alarm
I think big hair like that would make me ride faster.

Kids and Heroes and a bunch others from - The Bouncing Souls

In the City - The Jam


Dougy Giro - Toy Dolls


History of the world pt 1 - The Damned

Lost in the Supermarket - The Clash


Shoot the Moon - Face to Face

I was(and still am) such a closet punk in highschool. Which is pretty funny given that I was a total geek, bookworm, etc...

Dig that groove baby! Rock on

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just shaved my pubic hair and my tubesteak looks like a rubber chicken now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home