Friday, March 04, 2005

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens;

....Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens;
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favorite things.

My Crud catcher:
DSC00146

Someone left it in my truck more than 10 years ago. I don't think I have taken it off since. Even during the dryest times, you never know when you are going to go through some wet stuff. Keeps my face sparkly clean,and junk out of my eyes for the most part. I don't wear glasses offroad. Mainly because of fogging, and sweat in the eyes. I know I should for protection, but just can't do it.

I can't understand why more people don't ride with these. We used to make them out of old Gatorade bottles. THE has made them a little more popular, but good Ol Crud catcher keeps on ticking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home