Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Now this is teen spirit

Went to the 'team' meeting tonight. Just me and the guy who called the meeting. God I feel for him. I feel so bad for him. Here is someone with some passion some energy some drive to want to make something happen. And he gets stood up like a bad date.

Supposedly over 25 people interested, and just me, a throw back from the last team that has dried up and gone away, just coming to check out the new team and see what kind of involvement I want to have with 0 plans to road race.

I hope things work out, and he gets 4-5 core people with his enthusiasm and makes something happen. When others see the passion and energy they might have some more buy in and get committed. But this La-la yeah I'm interested just ends up going nowhere IMHO.

I am going to let others know when a mtn bike training ride is happening and when I'll hit some races, but I just don't have any additional energy to put into a team like I did in years past, especially when the efforts seem to go to the wind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home