Monday, March 07, 2005

Behind the 8 ball

more of the more work : less rest intervals. 3sets of 3on 1 off.

the 1 off was hardly enough time to get a drink of water, wipe some sweat and blow some snot. Did first at 290W, second set at 300W, third I tried at 300, but only made it 2mins then dropped to 290.

Sort of floundering a little, wondering if this is all worth it and why am I doing this. Still no idea if the VA state series is running this year. There is race at Piptestem WV on April 3, and there is a new small series running at VA parks but it starts in August and runs through October. If the VA state series doesn't pan out than I'll focus on this.

This Friday I've got my first real ride scheduled outdoors. It says Hard MTB or Road ride. This is going to be my first benchmark to see where I'm at. I already getting nervous. You ever get nervous for just a ride by yourself on your local trails? I just want to see if I can rage. I can compare what gearing I'm using and perceived speed, as well as whether I can attack sections or just ride to survive. It will be fun. I hope. Maybe give me a motivation boost.

cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home