Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A pain in the nose

Been wanting some new riding glasses for the road. Something cool and hip like all those roadie pretty boys have. But I've got a super small head, so I just can go grab a pair of Rudy's and style. Been keeping my eye out for some Briko Prowlers cause they are designed for smaller faces.

Just got some a few weeks ago on ebay. This is so typical for me and ebay purchases. Within minutes of putting them on I get this sinus headache. That gets worse and worse. Couldn't figure it out till I realized that it only comes when I wear the glasses. PISSED me off.

Turns out the bridge is really small on these glasses, and pinches my nose bridge ever so slightly that they give me a headache. Compare the prowlers on the left with these crappy ass Angel's (yes they are women's glasses). Notice how much bigger the gap is on the Angel's. Oh well live an learn. Another ebay purchase bites me.
P1010014

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous camobel said...

This won't have effect in fact, that's exactly what I believe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home