Friday, September 29, 2006

Ho hum Interbike

Interbike is going on right now. This year my enthusiasm for it is very ho hum. There's just nothing I'm really into. It's mainly because of my current situation

-I'm totally content with my road bike. Sure new components like SRAM Force or whatever would be cool but I'd rather let that stuff develop for a few years before adopting it.

-FS
-Just got my new FS and it's going to take months to really dial it in. Components wise its fine. Maybe an XO trigger rear would be cool, otherwise it's just a matter of working out the kinks.

-Hardtail
-This is on it's last legs. But interbike isn't the place for what I'm looking for.

interbike seems to be big on 29ers this year and carbon FS. So others are excited but for me it's a big yawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home