Sunday, June 05, 2005

Know your limitations

One should know their limitations based on their skills and intelligence quotient. There are two things that I am not qualified to own.

1) a roof rack for a garage kept vehicle

2) a gas powered weed eater that uses a gas/oil mixture
-I think I just killed a second one. I try to mix it right, I try to not use an old mixture. I really do. Killed one few years ago, then spent more to get a good one. And this one isn't starting. I think I need one of those old lady electric ones and a long extension cord.

Maybe if I ate more French fried potaters like that dude in sling blade things might be different.

But hey I try to be more glass is half full than half empty, how many people know how to overhaul a suspension fork?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home