Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A better interval day

Legs felt better today than yesterday.

Did SMSP 3sets of 6x1 on 1 off at 320 watts.

Bogged down partway into the second set. Just eased off until through the next rest period and finished the set. 3set was a little better.

One thing I found with this trainer, is that I have to be spun up into the 100s when I get to the Power level I want. I just can't stomp on the pedals at low cadenences and the high power.

Also if I am spinning pretty good and go to my hardest gear with a good spin, then I can do the interval pretty straightforward. Probably not the best thing for real world to be spining so fast, I should be more into the 90-100, but He said between 80-110. I know that I work better at higher cadences, I just hope it isn't going to be a hinderance when off road, in the rock gardens, where I need some more impulse power.

Felt like hurling again afterwards. It's a good sign. When my face hurts after a workout, then I now I did a good job.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

funny.....
I BLOGGED about intervals today as well
but I am not sure I know what they are
my quads are pumping
so either I did them wrong or I did them right

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous jordanhousesc.org said...

Wow, there's so much worthwhile information here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home