Saturday, May 13, 2006

New PR's and firsts

New PR on Old Farm
17:08 from kiosk to the top. Previous PR 17:29.

New goal: sub 17:00

Also cleaned the bottom section of the beast for the first time as well as the middle steep section.

Fun ride with John, Scott, and Brian. I've awakened the beast though. Brian hasn't been riding much and I know pushing him has got him motivated. Of course he was less than a minute down on the climb. Which means if he rides two days a week instead of the 1 day a week he is now he'll crush once Rowdy Dawg comes around. Though I did lead him down the beast, which I've never done and he is a fast rider. So my skills work has helped.

Thanks Gene.

Nothing like a group ride to help push you into the next level.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't stay up with you guys today....Bob killed my legs climbing on Wed up Angels Rest. Haven't run downhill in a while and my legs were still feeling it yesterday. Good ride. - Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home