Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's only April

I keep needing to remind myself that it is April. And that no events are coming until mid to late May. My legs feel ok, but sort of stale. While the steady state level is good, there is no snap which is what is really required to feel fast especially off road.

I'm going to take one more week of MSP type training then start brining back the SMSP and leadouts. This time I am going to try and be good about doing the Leadouts. Because as much as I HATE them, I think they are probably the most important thing for a mountain biker. Especially given the very technical terrain we have here and the steep climbing sections.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous lisamarieelliott said...

Gosh, there's a great deal of useful material above!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home