Monday, December 05, 2005

True to form

As you know from reading if anything can be done wrong I can do it and if anything can be broken I can break it. We went to cut down a Christmas tree this weekend. I didn't know that a saw blade was included in the price.
p1010008

And then the annual ritual of swearing and keeping from getting mad and ruining Christmas as we try and get the tree into a tree stand and straight. One year the tree fell over in the middle of the night. Gnomes or elves did it I believe.

And as per normal with me it's just a little off:
P1010042

I kick myself every year that I didn't get one of those swivel tree stands when I had the chance

2 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Glenn said...

I hear you on the difficulty in setting up the Christmas tree. Here is was a balmy 10 degrees, and it fell off the top of the car twice getting to the station where you bag and pay for the tree.

Once home, it wouldn't go in the stand either, kept leaning to one side. I've never had this kind of trouble with a tree before...

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous apad 2 said...

It cannot succeed in actual fact, that is exactly what I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home