Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A sick house

It's going on 6+ weeks that someone has been sick here. First my youngest had a cold then I got the cold that turned into a sinus infection.. The youngest had a sinus infection all along, then the oldest got the flu for 1 week+ then the youngest got the flu going on 1 week and his congestion has returned even worse.. Now my wife is getting a cold..

I'm healthy (knock knock on wood)but I'm wary of pushing the training too hard and getting sick all over again. My goal is to do a few good workouts but not create too much cummulative fatigue like at the end of the SMSP phase.

2 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Hope you feel strong and healthy there and hope that all the rest of the gang is too. Sorry to hear ya'll were so sick! Our youngest also had a flu-like bug last weekend.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

we had a moderately healthy winter

the standard
a few colds
some trips to the doctor
and I missed my first race of the season
covering for my sick wife

all part of adult life
well.. adult life with kids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home