Wednesday, December 08, 2004

amazing what sleep and rest can do

Got a good nights sleep finally. felt great this morning. Was even a good dad to my kids and nice to the wife.

Took yesterday off totally.

Did 2:15 on the cross bike on the road today, felt great. Though let's be real here, I go slow. Like a tank slow.

But it is fun. Love that bike. Just wish I'd known that I prefer the flat bar over the drop bar and got a frame with a longer top tube.

Strength phase is over, no comes power phase.

Day Date Lower Body Upper Body
Mon Heavy Heavy
Tue 1hr easy ride
Wed Sprint Intervals 4 sets x 4 reps x 15on, 60off, 5 mins between sets

Thur 1 hr easy ride / off
Fri Light Light
Sat 2hr easy ride
Sun 1.5hr easy ride
Mon Heavy Heavy
Tue 1hr easy ride
Wed Sprint Intervals 4 sets x 4 reps x 15on, 60off, 5 mins between sets

Thur 1 hr easy ride / off
Fri Light Light
Sat 2hr easy ride
Sun 1.5hr easy ride


I'll try an up the presribed length of rides, since I've already been doing some 2-3 hr rides.

I HATE sprints, but gotta do them.

In the next phase I get to do the Muscle Endurance intervals (high gear low cadence), and I LOVE those

On the Subaru seat issue, got 1/2 my $ back and found a salvage yard that has that part for the exact same $ of the refund, so I am waiting on that part till I can get the seats in

Found a local feller who is a hot shot with Subarus, so I am going to get him to change the timing belt and tune it up, and find out,just for dreamers sake what it costs to swap a WRX engine into there.

But I am going to get swaybar, struts, and short throw shifter.

cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home