Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanks Mr. T

saw this on Jeff Kerkove's BLOG. As you know from reading this BLOG, Mr. T is one of my greatest inspirations to work hard. So it was cool to see this. Thanks Sucka.



I was also thinking of all the things to be thankful for.

-My wonderful wife, who takes care of me, keeps me healthy, and accepts my bicycle obsession and puts up with it.

-My crazy kids for keeping every day an adventure and keeping me on my toes and from getting too complacent

-My health

-The rest of my family

-My job, which keeps me thinking and pays me

-Cycling and everything about it. From the originators of mountain biking, to road rides, to new cyclists, to old school coots, to ebay, to Taiwan/China for making it affordable, and to the small niche builders and component makers that keep it moving forward.

2 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Anonymous contactos en madrid said...

Quite effective info, lots of thanks for the article.

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous check cashing New Castle said...

Really endure in mind United States and that we can money your test terribly brief amount with a virtually low charge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home