Thursday, July 21, 2005

Feeling like crapola

Sat and Sun were HARD days. Mon, Tues completely off the bike, not by choice mind you, had to work w/o any chance to ride. Yesterday, on the road bike felt terrible. Today on the mountain bike felt awful. Just cannot turn the legs. Also the heat was working me over.

Again it's a good news bad news sort of thing. In order to get strong, you've got to ride yourself into the ground. For me doing consecutive 2 to 3 day blocks is what will make me strong. The bad part is that sometimes it takes a long time to recover. So it's Thursday now, and I'm still not recovered. Hopefully tomorrow the legs will start to come back. It's sad to try riding when you're not recovered, especially a mountain bike ride. But at the same time, I know that in another week I will be raging again, and will be one step higher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home