Thursday, August 12, 2004

Just like the Belgians

Did :45 mins in pouring rain this afternoon. I had to get out and do something. The worst thing you can do before a race is take too much time off because the legs get stale, and stiff, and I am really susceptible to this. It takes me sometimes as many days as I take off to get my legs back.

So I went out in the hard pouring rain to this nearby hill and rode up partway pretty hard. There was some power in the legs but they were stiff and my heart/lungs weren't prepared either.

But it's good to hurt now so that I'll get all the pipes primed for Sun. I'll take it easy tomorrow too, but with a few short hops. Sat will be 1 hr + 5x1min intervals.

2 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Anonymous tiendas eroticas said...

I believe one and all must look at it.

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Cash Advance said...

It is for these necessities, banks now offer payday advances. These advances have been modified to meet the money needs of little sum for brief length.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home